St. Charles Parish is the home for the Lake Country Bread of Life, Community Meal. What began years ago as a meal for the needy in our area, has turned into a host program that includes seniors and others in need of a good meal and friendship. If you or someone you know could use some fellowship and a good healthy meal, please invite them to join us. Meals are prepared by area churches and organizations and served here.
Meals are served from 5:30pm - 6:30pm on the 4th Thursday, January through October and on the 3rd Thursday, November and December.
Location: St. Charles Parish & School, 313 Circle Drive, Hartland
2018 Dates: Jan. 25th, Feb. 22nd, Mar. 22nd, Apr. 26th, May 24th, June 28th, July 26th, Aug. 23rd, Sept. 27th, Oct. 25th, Nov. 15th, & Dec. 20th.
• Church of the Resurrection
• Knights of Columbus Kettle Moraine Council 3562
• Lake Country School Girl Scout Troop 6019
• Lake Country School Cub Scouts
• Lake Country Unitarian Universalist Church
• Oakwood Church
• Our Savior’s Lutheran Church
• St. Charles Garden Club
• St. Charles Parish & School
• St. Charles Small Group - Widenski
• St. Charles Pack 24 Cub Scouts
• St. Teresa of Calcutta Parish
• St. Vincent de Paul St. Charles Conference
• Wilkinson Woods
Inclement weather note:
If Arrowhead High School is closed due to weather related issues, we will also be closed.