Auction Themed Baskets
Auction planning is underway, and we need help from our families! We are adding a new event to the auction this year — Themed Baskets. Here’s where we need your support as themed baskets will be created by donations of new items from families. The themed baskets will consist of the following themes, and suggested items or ideas are also listed:
- Gift Cards: Any and all gift cards that are not used.
- Technology and Gadgets: Portable speakers, AirPods, etc.
- Spa/Relaxation: Spa gift cards, eye masks, face masks, jade roller, bath bombs, wax melts and warmer, etc.
- Wine and Spirits: Large tub/cooler for entertaining, bar cart, wine, liquor, etc.
- Sports and Tailgating: Yeti cooler, cornhole game, tailgating grill, sports chairs, team jersey, etc.
- Wisconsin Outdoors: Camping gear, fishing gear, hiking gear, state park pass, cooler, picnic baskets, etc.
Ready to donate? It’s easy! Find your items (new condition only please), fill out the donation intake form, and drop off donations at school. Complete the form with your family's last name, student’s grade and class, items being donated, and approximate value of each item.
Families can donate items during designated dates in January and February during school drop off. Auction volunteers will be stationed at the School Office and Gym drop-off locations from 8-8:30 a.m. on the following Fridays: 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, and 2/11. Bring the donated items along with the donation intake form.
Now the fun part! The class that raises the most value through donations will earn a classroom pizza party. The values by classroom will be tallied through the donation intake form submitted with donated items. If a family has two or more students, the value will be split evenly between their classrooms.
If you have any questions about the donation process, please reach out to Liz Mrugacz or Sarah Trapp.
Thank you for your support and generosity!