Come Work at a Vibrant, Growing School!
St. Charles Parish School, a premier school in the Waukesha County area, is searching for loving professionals who want to work in our vibrant and growing school community.
St. Charles School is seeking a part-time (60%) Elementary Music Teacher.
• The qualified candidate will have a passion for teaching music to elementary students through the use of best classroom practices.
• The qualified candidate will have a deep understanding of the Archdiocesan Music Standards and be able to implement them into the curriculum. Experience and training in music theory, instruments and performance preparation preferred.
• The qualified candidate will be able to teach 4K-8th grade in the fundamental principles of music, music theory and basic notation, plus other duties.
St. Charles is seeking a 3K Teaching Assistant. The qualified candidate:
• Assists teachers in planning, organizing and implementing of instruction for students.
• Assists in providing individual and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students’ intellectual abilities.
• Supports full class instruction and other main duties.
For more information about the jobs please visit the Archdiocese of Milwaukee website at www.archmil.org/Resources/Application-for-Parish-School-Employment.htm.