Christian Women provides opportunities for women to develop a deeper relationship with God through prayer, parish service and friendships.
Christian Women serve the Lord in a multitude of ways.
Remember that many hands make light work!
• Lenten Reflection
• Advent Reflection
• Priest/Deacon Receptions & Dinners
• Welcome & Farewell Receptions
• Lunch/Dinner for Visiting Priests for Penance Services
• Altar Society (Cleaning, washing of linens, decorations/ flowers)
• Bake Sales (Thanksgiving, Advent & Easter)
• Soup Supper on Ash Wednesday
• Doughnut Sundays (1st & 3rd Sunday of every month)
• Funeral Luncheons
• Bakers (multiple events)
• Shrimp Dinner (fundraiser)
• Spaghetti Dinner (future event)
• Gifts to Local Nursing Homes (Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day)
• Scholarship Luncheon - Scholarship award given to a St. Charles Parishioner in 8th Grade (future event)
• Thursday Afternoon Monthly Meeting & Dessert
• Salad Supper Quarterly (future event)
St. Charles Christian Women welcomes new members to meet the needs of our growing St. Charles Parish! Christian Women hope to develop a robust email list of volunteers that will be used to communicate service opportunities and spiritual and social events. Can you help? Please let us know.
We look forward to meeting you!