Tips for Streaming on your TV
If you have a Smart TV or an attached streaming device like Roku or Amazon Fire Stick you can watch the St. Charles live stream on your TV. We cannot help with specific instructions for your device since every brand of device can be different, here are some tips and general instructions that may help you.
- Open the YouTube app on your Smart TV, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or other streaming device.
- You may need to log in with your Google account or choose your account from the list displayed on the screen. You will need a Google account to view the live streaming on your TV.
- Go to the Seach function which may be located on the menu on the left hand side of the screen. It may look like a magnifying glass.
- Search for "St Charles Hartland"
- You will see a list of videos associated with St. Charles Parish and School.
- Choose the one that displays the St. Charles Parish and School logo and shows the number of subscribers.
- Once the channel is open, select the "Sanctuary Live Stream" to begin your viewing.
- To make it easier to access in the future you can subscribe to the channel.